Join Rainier Beach PTSA
Mission and Vision:
The purpose of the PTSA is to provide equitable education through family and community engagement.
- Providing effective communication for parents, students and staff
- Maximizing involvement in PTSA by parents, students, teachers, and the community
- Supporting Rainier Beach High School by providing opportunities and assistance to students and families
When Does PTSA Meet?
We meet on the dates below, 6:00-8:00 p.m., virtually on Teams. A link to attend will be sent to RBHS Families prior to each meeting.
PTSA MEETING SCHEDULE 2023-2024
- Wednesday, October 18, 2023 @ 6:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 8, 2023 @ 6:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 13, 2023 @ 6:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, January 10, 2024 @ 6:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, February 21, 2024 @ 6:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 13, 2024 @ 6:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 3, 2024 @ 6:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 8, 2024 @ 6:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 12, 2024 @ 6:00 p.m.
Why Join the PTSA?
The PTSA was created in order to make every child’s potential a reality by engaging and connecting family and community to advocate for all children.
Collaboration: We work in partnership with a wide array of individuals and organizations to accomplish our agreed-upon goals.
Commitment: We are dedicated to promoting our children’s health, well-being, and educational success through strong parent, family, and community involvement.
Accountability: We acknowledge our obligations. We deliver on our promises.
Respect: We value our colleagues and ourselves. We expect the same high quality of effort and thought from ourselves as we do from others.
Inclusivity: We invite the stranger and welcome the newcomer. We value and seek input from as wide a spectrum of viewpoints and experiences as possible.
Integrity: We act consistently with our beliefs. When we err, we acknowledge the mistake and seek to make amends.
The number one reason to join the Parent Teacher Student Association is to benefit your child. Statistics show that the key indicator for student success is parent involvement. By being involved at your child’s school you will help your student reach their full potential and success in school, college and life. In doing so, you also help your school. Stay connected and involved by completing and returning with payment your PTSA membership form. Become a Rainier Beach PTSA member today.
Please consider donating to Rainier Beach High School PTSA. You can designate your donation to benefit one of the following funds (if you don’t select a specific fund, your donation will go into the General Fund):
- General Fund
- Boys Basketball
- Football Team
- Girls Soccer
- Theater Arts
- Track & Field (Boys and Girls)
- Visual and Fine Arts
Thank you for your support!
- Like our Facebook page – RainierBeach-PTSA
- Seattle Public Schools District Calendar
- Have a question, comment, concern or idea, email email@example.com.
Rainier Beach High School welcomes volunteers, and works to ensure they have meaningful experiences in their volunteer roles. If you are interested in volunteering, please follow these steps: 1. Contact the appropriate person: Complete the Volunteer Application/Screening Form and return to the main office for screening. Please note, the Screening Form requests information about criminal background and authorizes Seattle Schools to complete a background check. This is an important step to ensuring the safety of our students.