Associated Student Body
Ms. Thomas – Activities Director
Attention All Senior Families
Make sure your Senior completes the Registration Card for cap and gown orders using this online form, https://hj-contact-card.herokuapp.com/
Registration cards need to be received by January 31, 2021 .
Watch this video regarding graduation info from National Achiever: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9Tz66sw6lE
Please contact Ms. Thomas if you have any questions regarding graduation: email@example.com
Student leadership at Rainier Beach High School continues to grow well beyond the structure of the ASB. It includes each and every student who demonstrates an interest in learning and providing leadership within the student body. The ASB at Rainier Beach is a highly flexible student leadership body that continues to modify its structure to most effectively meet the needs of the student body, the school and the community. All interested students are encouraged to involve themselves in leadership and the Student Council. Elected and appointed student officers should have your support in meeting the goals and objectives they have set. These goals include but are not restricted to the following:
- Foster, promote, and develop leadership and citizenship.
- Develop school spirit, student morale and pride.
- Provide good faculty-student relations.
- Promote good school-community relations.
- Sponsor projects and activities.
- Provide a means for all pupils to participate in activities.
2020-2021 ASB Student Government:
- General ASB Represents all students:
- Katherine Johnson – General ASB President – Represents All Grade Levels
- Angelina Riley – General ASB Representative, Communication Specialist – Represents All Grade Levels
- Senior Representatives
- Breanna Sanchez – Senior Class Co-President
- Hiyab Tewoldeberhan– Senior Class Co-President
- Sophomore Representatives
- Ruby Lee – Sophomore Class Representative
- Rojun Andres – Sophomore Class Representative
- Freshmen Representative
- Izrah Ligsay – Freshmen Class President
All students are encouraged to become involved in some level of student government. Your participation in activities/fund-raisers and student government is needed and appreciated.