Important Information for Class of 2023
Below please find important information for the rest of the school year:
|Spring Spirit Week||5/15 – 5/19/2023|
|Senior Decision Day Assembly||5/23/2023|
|School-wide Career Fair||5/24/2023|
|Senior Late Work Due||6/5/2023|
|College Readiness Academy @ South Seattle College & Seattle Central College||6/8/2023|
|IB Film Festival||6/9/2023|
|Senior Finals||6/12 – 6/14/2023|
|Senior Send-off Assembly||6/16/2023|
|Senior Checkout||6/20 – 6/21/2023|
|Senior Field Day||6/22/2023|
|Mandatory Graduation Rehearsal, 10 AM, in the Gym*||6/27/2023|
|GRADUATION, 8:00 PM @ Memorial Stadium!||6/28/2023|
Cap and Gown Orders
If you haven’t ordered your cap and gown yet, please do so at rbhsvikings.com as soon as possible! Please contact Ms. Dugas in the Activity Center if you need financial assistance.
Do you have fines to pay?
SchoolPay is a safe and quick way to review and pay all of your student’s fees or fines from the comfort of your own home or mobile device. You can pay with your credit/debit card.
Making a payment using SchoolPay:
- Go to the school portal for parents, The Source and log in with your email address and password.
- Click on the SchoolPay tab in the left hand column.
- When you click the SchoolPay tab:
- Your account will be created automatically and you will be taken into the SchoolPay Payment Center.
- You will also receive an email from SchoolPay with login credentials that provide you the option to log in directly from SchoolPay.com.
- Once you arrive at the Payment Center, you can make payment immediately. There is no activation required. Your students will already be connected to your account.
- You can continue to log in through the Source, or access the Payment Center through SchoolPay using the credentials provided in the welcome email.
Save Important School Files
You should plan to move important school files (from your school OneDrive, etc.) to a personal account you’ll be able to access after your school account is disabled:
- This first step is optional but recommended – we suggest that you first download your docs to a USB (thumb) drive. If you need a USB drive, Ms. Sarah has a limited number in the library – first come, first served!
- Then upload your files off the thumb drive to your Google account (Google Drive). While it’s true that you could direct-upload to a Google Drive from OneDrive, you should only do it while within a district wi-fi so the upload is not interrupted by possible unstable wireless elsewhere, especially if you have a lot of large files you want to move. (Also, a USB drive will serve as extra backup in case something happens to your Google account.)
- You should complete this move before you turn in your school laptop.
As always, don’t hesitate to contact your teacher or Ms. Moges email@example.com if you have any questions.
International Baccalaureate Scores
IB scores will be released in early July. Students can log in using the same Personal Code and PIN provided to upload their work. If students received college credit, a 4 or higher, they can send their IB transcript from this site as well.